Complaints Compliments and Comments
- Medics Against Violence makes every effort to provide a high standard of service and to treat all users equally and fairly. We continuously improve our services, and we value any feedback which may help us to do this.
- We review all comments, feedback and complaints and our feedback procedures on a regular basis. This helps us to develop services and we welcome input from every service user.
COMPLIMENTS AND COMMENTS
If you are happy with the service or have comments, we would love to hear from you. There are a few ways in which you can do this, and the choice is yours:
- Speak to the staff member who is directly delivering your service
- Email our office on email@example.com
- Post your compliments or comments to our office address: Suite 18, Kirkhaven Business Centre, 120 Sydney Street, Glasgow G31 1PJ
We also want to know if there are any aspects of our service which you are unhappy with. We take all feedback seriously and will act where appropriate. All complaints will be dealt with in a timely and professional manner. Please note we may publish replies given to any queries raised but will respect the confidentiality of the individuals concerned.
How to make a complaint
- The first step is to bring this to the attention of one of the staff members involved in your service delivery. They will try to resolve your concerns immediately.
- If your concerns have not been addressed following this, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our website www.mav.scot and click ‘Contact Us’. Please provide details so we can endeavour to resolve the issue as quickly as possible and specify which aspect(s) of the service you wish to make the complaint about. You may wish to suggest any corrective actions which you feel may help resolve your concerns.
- Including the following details will help us to investigate your complaint effectively and quickly:
The specific area, person, service or resource to which the complaint applies.
Your name and contact details so we can provide feedback to you. This is not necessary for us to investigate your complaint but will help.
Outline the nature of your complaint as precisely as possible. This will help us to investigate the matter further and hopefully resolve the issue. Please include details of any specific incidents, including date(s) and time(s).
Please state if you have already raised the complaint with a staff member/other body and if any action has been taken.
What we will do to help resolve your complaint
Your complaint will be dealt with in a professional and confidential manner.
Your complaint will be quickly assigned to the most appropriate person to be investigated and resolved. If you provide your contact details, they will communicate regularly with you to attempt to resolve the issue.
How and when we will respond
If you provide contact details with your complaint, we will acknowledge any submitted complaints within 10 working days. We will respond more fully within 21 working days or advise if a response is likely to take longer and outline the reasons this may be the case.
Should your issue not be resolved following this
Should you believe the issue is not fully resolved after receiving our written response, you may forward your concerns to the charity’s Trustees for further review. This should be done in writing within 10 working days of receiving our response. A Trustee of the charity will reply in writing outlining the next stages.
Please submit any such communications to:
The Board of Trustees
Medics Against Violence
Kirkhaven Enterprise Centre
120 Sydney Street